Pages

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Invitation Letter



22 May 2013
Maintain to Profit
North Shore City, Auckland

Dear Building Employers,
I am writing this letter to see if there is any job opportunity in your business. I am really interested in the Building Industry. I saw your blog and I read that you are a well-known company in the building industry which can help me to be successful in this field.

I have a big passion in the building industry and an interest in becoming a builder. I have a passion to be working as a builder for many years.  I enjoy working in a team environment. I am a trustworthy and reliable person with a friendly personality. I believe that one day I will become a successful builder and will have my own business in the future.
I am living in North Shore City, New Zealand and currently studying at Glenfield College as an Y13 student.
I am including my work blog URL for you to browse at the convenience which includes my CV.

I am looking forward to work with you and please contact me if there’s job available.
Yours Sincerely,


Tajinder Singh

No comments:

Post a Comment